Home Exercise During Social Isolation
Regular exercise is essential for supporting healthy immune function, boosting your mood, and keeping you as healthy as possible during this global pandemic. Currently, we are feeling so much uncertainty, and now is the perfect time to take control of your health by building daily exercise into your schedule.
HASFit (www.hasfit.com) is a great resource for online videos to keep active at home. They also have an App for iOS and Android.
Here are few resources to get started:
- Cold Weather Exercise Clothing
- Reps To The Rhythm – YouTube Channel
- Up To The Beat – Beginner Walking Series
- Walk At Home with Leslie Sansone
- 15 Minute Low Impact Cardio Workout for Beginners
- 15 Min Beginner Weight Training
- 20 Min Standing & Seated Exercise for Seniors, Obese, & Limited Mobility Workout
- Centre For Health Living – Home Exercise
- Flexibility At Home
- 14 Exercises for Seniors to Improve Strength and Balance